Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Old Navy 75% off all adult sweaters

Last Sunday, Old Navy rolled out a huge sale.  From 12-5 all adult sweaters were 75% off! I went around 4 pm and there were still many selections and sizes to choose from. I like to wear my sweaters loose, and am always scared of shrinking sweaters so I always buy a medium or +. And if you know me well, you would know that I love cardigans! Even in the summer time, I always have one on. I bought 4 sweaters for myself, 2 for the significant other and saved over $126! 6 tops for $54.17! :)





Also, just got an email from Banana Republic today, all items are 50% off + 15% off over $100+ purchase coupon. Starts Friday at Factory outlet stores only! HMMM, tempting, but that would mean I would have to drive at least 45 minutes to the closest outlet... We will see. But I can't wait to hear/see what everyone bought/will buy on black Friday!

~Have a great Thanksgiving all~

1 comment:

Ivy Lane said...

Hi there! Just discovered your blog - love it! I'm your newest follower - Yippy! What crazy savings on your fab purchases! I wish that I lived in the states for the shopping alone!!